Cleaver-Brooks Heat Recovery Solutions
Reduce costs and environmental impact by recovering waste heat or steam and using it for other system applications.
- Stack economizer – reduce fuel usage and cost by recovering heat from flue gases that would otherwise be wasted
- Condensing economizer – save on fuel costs and increase fuel-to-steam efficiency up to 90%
- Flash tank heat recovery – save fuel and spend by recovering heat and steam to heat feedwater or use as-is
- Blowdown heat recovery systems – recover 90% of heat normally lost by controlling surface blowdown flow
- Heat recovery steam generator – package with turbines from 1 to 45 MW – customized for your application
- Waste heat boilers – reduce fuel and energy expenses, in addition to greenhouse gas emissions. Up to 150,000 lb/hr of steam flow